The time has gone when giant computers made up of vacuum tubes used to fill up the whole room. Technology has revolutionized itself. The invention of very large scale integration (VLSI) in the
Things to know about the institute
- experienced professional: One of the most important features to look for in an internship in VLSI companies in Bangalore is the staff under which a person will get their training. The staff of the company should be experiencedprofessionals. They should have prior knowledge in the field of VLSI.
- Recommendations: It is very important that a person completes their internship from a well-established firm. This will not only help them in gaining a good grip over the skill of VLSI but also the recommendation they will get will enhance their resume.
- Working Hours: It is important to look for the working hour of the office. They should be sensible. In a VLSI company, the working hour usually is from 9:00 am till 7:00 pm. Majority of the interns are students and they also have to complete their college assignments, so it is necessary to look for a regular firm with a regular working hour.
- Work Culture: It is not a mammoth task to find an internship for VLSI students in Bangalore. Bangalore is the IT hub of India and in it resides many giant Tech firms. Before opting for an internship in VLSI companies in Bangalore a person should look out for the work culture of the firm. How they treat their interns? How they treat their employees? How is the Employer-Employee relation? This all attributes are to be checked before a person chooses their internship.
- Live ProjectsExperience: Internship means getting a view of the professional world. Whatever a person learns in their college lectures, an internship gives them the opportunity to bring those theories into practical application. Hence, it is important that the company provides an intern with live projects to work on. This will enhance the knowledge and also the skill of the intern.
- Pre-PlacementOffer: Majority of the internship for VLSI students in Bangalore comes with a pre-placement offer. If an intern performs well during their internship then the company tends to hire them as a permanent employee.
VLSI is one a great field to build one’s career. Technology is dynamic in nature; they tend to change every day. VLSI helps in brings those changes. Before entering the professional world it